Monday, November 19, 2007

come on, come here!

Late breaking news: S F K is not "hardcore" (hmm...I never thought that I would ever refer to myself in the third person in my life...that's too bad)

I'm in an incredibly fun hardcore band named "Come on Come here"...a ridiculous name in my opinion. However, me and four great friends get together and just release. Release Emotion, Energy, Brain Cells, any chance for my back to feel good :) It's great. I love it. I've always had a love for that screaming music that most of you despise. It seems so real to me for certain bands. I feel as if they understand better how to be honest and express themselves than a lot of other genres of music.

Other types of music I like: classical piano; any concert material from Bach, Beethoven, people like that; chill music is the best...ever...Copeland, Augustana anyone?; worship music...

Anyways...the point of this was actually only to post some cool pictures up from some of come on come here's shows...here they are :) what is hardcore anyways, right? whatever it is, you gotta love it...



No comments: