Monday, January 21, 2008

GREAT daze

Yesterday was an amazing day in more ways than one and today is going to be a great day, too. My friends C.J., Mikey V, and Nick Ev and I are going to play Lord of the Rings RISK (I never thought I would sound that nerdy)...and it's going to be GREAT! We "scheduled" six hours of our day out for this game and hope for it to be awesome!

After that some prayer with a friend, THENNNN hot tubbin later tonight at Barnes' house. How could this day get ANY better?

Well I'll tell you...if I saw this girl (okay, fine I'll just say it-- DANIELLE!! :) ) The day would actually be WAAAAAAAY greater!!! Don't worry, I'll write more on that later once I figure out what to write :)

Life is great right now, and that's a 100% honest, genuine statement from my heart right now. And it feels good.

Everyone have a great day, will ya?

sfk

3 comments:

Paul Korson said...

wow, no hold bards your just jumpin right out there and saying it Mr. King...good for you, have another great day

Korey Anna said...

Hey Seth,

Sounds like things are going really well :) I'm glad to hear it! Keep that attitude up as the semester starts... it's gonna be a busy one!

Korey Anna said...

PS. This is Korey. New, not so secret, blog :) haha