Thursday, January 3, 2008

haze

i can't remember the last time in the past month when I felt more in a haze
maybe its the medicine I'm on
or maybe I need to get my act together

Oh god, Oh god
I just deceived
this LOvE for me
what keeps me safe
what keeps me clean

and are my prayers worth nothing?
(you're looking straight at me)
do they go to waste?
(and offer your hand)
are you still reaching for me?
(but my arms are busy)
((am i still in your grace?))

Oh man, Oh man
if i just believed
your LOvE for me
what keeps me strong
what holds my peace
there's this feeling i'm getting
and its tangling my nerves
that maybe, oh just maybe........

you'd take back this mangled heart for one more time and move me........

oh hear my cry though its nothing
(its gotta be worth something)
don't let it go to waste
(i beg you to hear)
please take me by the hand
(my hands are free)
and let me see your face

1 comment:

Danielle said...

seth, i hope you are doing alright. we need to talk soon! goodness. i miss you way too much.