Saturday, January 26, 2008

On Heath and Grenades


Campus safety got grenade-launcher training this month...

this is, of course, me.

oh wait...no...none of that is true. Instead my 10pm-2am shift is almost over and I'm in the office. On the internet. Making $. Thinking that I want to write a deeper blog. But feeling bad about getting paid for doing so.

I'll leave you with this opinion of mine:

Heath Ledger...he died...he did a ton of drugs...he was a decent actor...why the hell is our country more concerned and distraught about his death than the innumerable amount of others that have suffered and died that have never even been given a second thought?

what about this: http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/26/airstrip.car.crash/index.html

or this: http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/01/24/southafrica.violence.ap/index.html?iref=newssearch

what about the people next to us that have lost friends and family? In no way would I dishonor Mr. Ledger's life by speaking against him. But how in the world did we as a nation, humanity...mix up our priorities so much?

i'm done. :)

love ya'll (haven't said that in awhile)

-sfk-

p.s. Mom, I'm sorry for cussing...just being me

and i love you

ok bye

No comments: