Friday, January 11, 2008

New Year, New Outlook (lookingup)

There is so much to look forward to in the next year
So much up in the air
So much that I'm dredding (hmm...not sure if that's spelled right but I don't care :I)
So much fun ahead of me
So much opportunity
So much potential
So much NEW YEAR that I can finally, prayerfully and hopefully, use wisely and diligently to honor my Saviour and rest in His peace and joy!

that's what I'm talkin' bout

i'll write more on this later....but let's be honest, it's 2:21 am and I'm ready for sleep

Thank you Lord for all of your blessings as they continually, though I intentionally blind myself from them sometimes, fill my life. Words cannot express enough of my thankfulness, but hopefully obedience and the building up of good character can.
cristus victor

:.sfk.:

No comments: