Sunday, December 2, 2007

TORNADO(in my head)



I cannot even explain to you the way I feel right now
SO...I will just make a list of the different things going on in my mind:



  • My discipline in my faith sucks...I desire the Lord so much but neglect to pay attention at an alarming frequency...more on my growth in that area later...because I need to fix that

  • As lonely as I feel sometimes...I genuinely do trust that God is holding me and will provide, well...as much as He holds for my future

  • I really can't wait to be able to grow my beard back again.

What conditions this can happen under:



  1. I need a job that will tolerate it or (of course) a job on campus that doesn't really care

  2. No requirements from any class to shave my face

  3. that's it i guess


  • I may or may not pass away due to final projects overwhelming me!

  • I've recently realized that I don't know that much at all about aspects of my faith like the Holy Spirit and [his, its?] power; and waiting in silence for God to speak to me

  • Why do people anonymously leave me comments? Not cool. Because then I don't know who it is and that kills me...

  • I don't know whether or not I should take the Advanced Athletic Training course next semester, or the Introduction to Pharmacology (Medical Terminology) course...? Help me out, will ya?

  • I can't even believe how much I love hardcore music. Especially that of my band, Come On Come Here (check it out, www.myspace.com/comeoncomehere).

  • I can't wait for so many things in the future...

hmm...that's about it...HA. not really...but that's a lot of the things on my mind... For today (or at least right now) I think I'm done. until next post


-sfk-


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You are probably right.