Saturday, December 22, 2007

IT'S SATURDAY AND I FINALLY GOT TO SLEEP IN!!!

Below are a couple of our songs lyrically. They are our two oldest songs and lyrically stuff has gotten a ton better even than this over the past couple of months. If you want to check out the music (its hardcore music mind you, but maybe indeed you are daring enough) go to www.myspace.com/comeoncomehere

Our new stuff, we think, is going to hopefully be pretty incredible! I will be sure to keep ya'll posted on that though :)

So today is the first day of actually free time. After I finish this I will dig into the Word and have some of the well-needed silence and prayer that I've promised. Four of my nieces are over right now: Sarah, Lauryn, Lainey, and Audrey. I love them to death and always count it a blessing when they come visit the house. I can't even believe some of the things that they can do these days and say (for example, like put icing on a Christmas cookie in a pretty decent fashion...and saying things like "Uncle Seth...you blew it AGAAAIN with a girl? Aren't you ever going to keep one of them?"...One thing I know for sure: when my parents leave, there is no way......HOLY COW THEY ARE SCREAMING RIGHT NOW (:)) pardon the interuption....there is no way that I can afford to lose touch with them or especially my two brothers [as i've written about before, they mean so much to me its ridiculous]

Anyways...I haven't had any awesome pictures for awhile to post up here...But soon, very soon I shall...

I'll try to take some pics of my guys down around Dalton so ya'll can see them.

Also, I just realized that I say ya'll a lot now. Thanks Danny and Aunt Sally and Joy & Melissa. Thanks a whole lot! haha..but in all seriousness, I've always secretly thought that Southern Accents=AWESOME

that's all fo' rite now...

love yall
sfk

No comments: