Tuesday, December 18, 2007

of GRACE and GLORY

In other news...recording has been going awesome. We actually got to sleep in today!

Our vocalist and drummer decided to finish all of the vocals just themselves including harmonies and everything besides one part. Was {am} I pissed about that? Yep, pretty much.

The band has practically replaced me as a vocalist without my consent or even telling me that they wanted to. I won't vent on this too much because it's not to be made a huge deal. But since when are people not man enough to tell me what they really think? That is one of our generations biggest faults, not being able to be honest with each other (of course me and many others). I will try not to be overly angry, but come on!

Overall our trip has been great! We saw two movies for the price of one yesterday because the movie theatre...um...were running.....um......Christmas specials! yea, that's it! :) I know that I am ready to be home and spend some time with my parents and brothers and friends. Not quite ready for the 13 hour drive, but ehhh...Oh well

love ya'll
sfk

check us out @ myspace.com/comeoncomehere

we're throwing around the idea of changing our name to "Of Grace and Glory"

what do you think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I would smack the guys in your band for doing that.
(but I have a hellish temper, so don't listen to me.)

Nice new name.

Unknown said...

I really like that idea for a name. It catches my attention and makes me want to listen.